A RP for dogs and wolves.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weather
It's around 60 degrees F. and no to little wind with no clouds. In the mountains it's about 40-50 degrees F with 10 MPH winds.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:41 pm
Latest topics
» NEW SITE!
The Countryside EmptyWed May 11, 2016 5:08 pm by Aetheria

» Aetheria/Female/Czechoslovakian Wolfdog
The Countryside EmptyTue May 10, 2016 6:21 pm by Steel

» Share your site!
The Countryside EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:38 pm by Steel

» Warnings -Please Read-
The Countryside EmptyTue May 10, 2016 4:16 pm by Steel

» The Countryside
The Countryside EmptySun May 08, 2016 7:07 am by Steel

» Link~Male~Siberian Husky~Timber Wolf
The Countryside EmptyMon May 02, 2016 3:49 pm by Link

» Crisis/Female/Australian Sheperd
The Countryside EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:58 am by Crisis

» Vigilance/Male/Scottish Deerhound
The Countryside EmptyMon May 02, 2016 6:39 am by Vigilance

» Youtube!!!!
The Countryside EmptySun May 01, 2016 9:01 pm by Steel

The Countryside

+2
Phoenix
Chandler
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Countryside Empty The Countryside

Post by Steel Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:15 pm

The Countryside Countryside-road-wallpaper-1

Though no houses are shown in the picture, There are quite a few long dirt roads that lead to houses. 2/3 of the humans who live here own some sort of farm, Either livestock or foods, But either way, Farmers don't take well to animals stealing, and well often pull out their shotguns if you're found.
Here you can find; Chickens, Cow, Sheep, Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Rat, Mole, Cats, Dogs, Wolves, Donkeys, Geese, Duck, and humans.

Make sure you have read the rules under "Getting started" as for we will delete any posts that don't fit. If you see a post that doesn't fit the rules, ignore it, so we don't have to delete yours as well. You may pm me, or another admin/mod if you see one that looks like it doesn't fit. You may reply to this to rp. Please put "Entering (this location) From (your past location)" And if your leaving, Put "Leaving (This location) For (Your next location)" If this is your first rp post, that wont apply to you.
Steel
Steel
Admin

https://dogandwolfroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Countryside Empty Re: The Countryside

Post by Steel Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Rayna slowly walks into the large, 2 story house, Which also had chickens, cows, horses, goats, sheep, and up back. She continues walking, her block shaped head lowered. She creeps into the only room she is aloud, A room downstairs, All the walls a hard gray stone. The room was full of pee, and mold, Not good for a dog to live in. The humans called the room a "Basement". She jumps up onto a tiny couch, The covering all off by now, showing wood. It had no cushions, and most of the springs were seen. She lays down on the couch, Sighing as her head lays on her large paws. She falls asleep within minutes, The humans soon coming in and pulling her out by the collar. She hadn't realized it had been a hour, Which is the longest the humans allowed her inside the house a day. They yank her up the stairs, Pulling all of her dragging legs up the stairs. They throw her outside, Slamming the door behind her as she lets out a loud yelp. She gets down, walking slowly closer to the road. The road was very far away, Which was normal for the area. Soon, she approaches the road, So she walks down the road, Her large paws smacking the hard tar. The tar was ripped up, A not very well cared for road, Causing Rayna's paws to often be cut by the rocks, which may also hold glass and screws. She whines, Soon limping down the road, Every now and then letting her front paw touch the road, Only to leave a perfect red paw print. Soon enough, The house was out of sight. She flops down on the curb, Laying on her side on the shoulder of the road. Panting, She rolls to the other side, Her limp body facing the road. A few cars went by, But not many, Non stopping to see the dog, as for it was a rare sight, so not many people knew what to do. After about 1 hour, She gets up, Her head low as she walks the shoulder of the road. Soon, she hears her name called from the house, and charges back. She was a very fast runner, Running about 35 miles per hour. Soon, She is running through the yard, Her human jumping in the car, Inviting her in as well. She knew that they were going to the city, Where they would be able to show her off in a few beauty competitions, possibly fights, or races. She would often also do a water disc throw, Which is where they throw a disc over the water, and the dog must catch it and swim back. She enjoyed these, as for she was a very hyper dog, like her mother.

Leaving "The Countryside" For "New York City".
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:33 pm

Chandler lies on the porch with a yawn, his prosthetic currently off since it was bothering him. He stares down at his daughter, Ileana, the only one they kept. He struggles to his paws, looking at Patrick on the porch to seek help. The human gets to his feet and assists the disabled canine, who licks his hand in thanks and stands calmly as his prosthetic is put on. Chandler huffs and pads down to his daughter, lightly nudging her and nodding to the garden the mistress grew. Ileana nods and assists her father to the garden, the two silent.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Returning to "The Countryside" From "New York City"

Rayna stares out the window, Proud of her victory. She starts seeing the cows, goats, sheep, pigs, and more fenced in her yard. Her owner turns the car, Coming to a stop as her door opens. Rayna jumps out, Running down the road as her human goes inside. Rayna runs as fast as she can, Almost instantly taking off at 30 miles per hour. Soon, she pants, Looking into the "Neighbors" farm. The neighbors were pretty far away, Maybe half a mile, or three fourths of a mile. Rayna scans the fence, Crawling under in a hole she had made months before. She lays down, Army crawling closer through the tall grass in the pasture. She slowly stands, Her front legs still as if she was laying down, Back legs straight in the air, Forcing her rear end in the air. She wiggles her butt around a bit, Taking off to the cow. The cow snorts, Starting to run as Rayna catches up, Running in front of the cow. She bites the cows neck, Shaking her body until the cow falls. She stands on the cows body, Thrashing her head up as she still holds the cows neck. The cow was not full grown, Maybe 5 months old? The farmer comes out, Holding a shot gun as Rayna yelps, grabbing the cow and holding it in front of her face, much like a shield as she runs with it. The hunter shoots her paw as she lets out a very very loud shocked yelp, Dropping the cow as she falls. She hides behind the cow, Eating it as for she was desperate for food, Not eating in days, possibly a week. She licks her foot every now and then, Hoping no one would smell that some of the blood is a canines, Although it would also be bad if a canine smells the cows blood, if they are hungry. Rayna gets up, Most of the small cow gone as she limps down the shoulder of the road. The road was a double yellow- Meaning the middle had two solid yellow lines, Despite this, It was a very mellow country road. She leaves a red mark, Soon giving up and raising her foot as she runs. Every now and then she leaves a blood drop, though.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Chandler sniffs at the ground, prosthetic making a slight 'thump' as it connects with the ground. He growls softly at the sight of a rabbit eating one of the small clovers. He races forward and snaps at it, causing the rodent to flee. He sneezes from plants tickling his nose before releasing a loud, startled yelp as his prosthetic fails under his body and he falls, landing with a thud. He whines loudly and Patrick comes running, hurriedly trying to find his canine in the large garden his wife planted.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Rayna continues running, Stopping when she sees a house. She sniffs the air, Lowering her head as she slowly stalks closer. She sees a human, and two dogs, one fallen in a garden. Rayna wraps her half cut tail around her body, Stalking closer, Her back rounded out of fear. She soon sees that the dogs are german shepherds, and one is missing a leg. Rayna whines, Sitting down and getting up, walking side to side, back and forth, Debating on weather she should go up or not. Rayna cleans her paw, Slowly walking closer. She bows her head, Whining as she doesn't want to get closer to the human, Not knowing if he was armed- or wanted her on his land. Rayna looks at the human, Putting her head on the ground and turning it until her body followed, Falling to her back. It was clear that Rayna carried lots of power, But she was submissive to the human, Almost shaking with fear. Her jaw starts shaking like she is shivering; though it wasn't cold. She waves her body back and forth, as if she was itching her back- But more of a submissive form. She waits for the humans response, Her wide brown eyes curious, Yet full of the fear her body couldn't show as easily.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:03 pm

Chandler looks up and sniffs the air, ears twitching before he struggles to his paws with the help of the young puppy and his human. He looks over his shoulder at the stranger dog. "'ey girl, what 'ya doin' here?" The officer asks softly, kneeling down and looking at her with a calm gaze. Chandler stands protectively beside his human and daughter, his head cocked to the side slightly and barely any pressure on the prosthetic.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Rayna slowly stands, Bowing and drawing back one of her paws. She looks at the German Shepherd, Hoping to show that they had respect for the canine. She licks the humans hand, Examining the canines leg- or should it be called a stump? Either way, Rayna bowed to the dog and what she assumed to be his sister or his pup. She whines, Staying in a bow as she looks up at the dog, One of her ears flopping, The other one back, like a pit bulls. Rayna quickly licks her paw, Making it look like she was just cleaning her paw, And not blood. Rayna had blood on her muzzle tip- Upon smelling was cow blood. She was a very young dog, but very large, Making it hard to tell how young she was, most assuming she was around 3-4 years old, until you look at her teeth. Rayna's teeth are very very white, and sharp, with no gray around her mouth. Rayna also still has a major puppy dog face, Though most assume it's just from her boxer. She sits down, Lowering her head and looking up at the humans, The white of her big eyes showing as she peers up.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:40 pm

"Who are you?" Chandler gowls protectively, his fake leg in front of Ileana while Patrick holds the male's collar to keep him from doing anything stupid... like he did as a dog on the force. His ears pin back and he keeps his dark eyes narrowed, pelt slightly bristled on instinct.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Rayna sits up, Being heavier and bulkier than this dog, She wasn't worried, Though she was still submissive. "I'm rayna" She answered, Adding "You are?" her ears flopping back into their normal place. While waiting for a answer, She examines the leg, Wanting to ask, but not wanting to get attacked, or bring back any sadness they may of felt. Rayna looks up, Bowing her head as she says "I just came here because I saw you needed help up... I figured I could help you out..." her head lowered, a bit disappointed that the dog didn't seem to like her. Rayna flops down to her stomach, Laying her head on her paws as she looks up to the German Shepherd. Rayna was very very stubborn, and clearly wasn't giving up any time soon. The only way to make her give up was to win in a fight, which would almost never happen due to her training and size. Rayna looks down, Examining the leg more, As for Rayna was very smart, And wished humans could understand her, so she could share her bright ideas for medicines and such with them. Rayna continues waiting for the response, Raising her head.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:52 pm

"Officer-" He starts, before shaking his head and starting again. "Chandler." He mutters, before nodding to his confused daughter, who appears more lupine than canine, "That's my daughter, Ileana. And our human, Officer Patrick Flannery." He introduces.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Rayna bows her head, smiling as she says "Hello, Officer." The smile showing her teeth, in a friendly way, not a aggressive state. Rayna sits down, Looking at the officer. Rayna knew, if humans could understand her idea for a new prosthetic poor Chandler could easily go back on the force. Rayna would join without hesitation, as for she always loved watching police dogs. Rayna bows her head, Waiting for the reaction to being called officer from the dog. Rayna adds "I wish humans could understand my words... I have a great idea for a new leg that would let you stay on the force." Her voice disappointed as she sighs, Flopping to her side. Rayna was a very sweet girl, But when her fur was lifted, many scars and bruises were seen. Some whip marks along her back as well. Rayna licks her muzzle, Now clean and jet black. Rayna's smile had not disappeared, Though still a bit disappointed that she couldn't share her ideas for Chandlers new leg so he could return to the force.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:09 pm

"My leg isn't what's stopping me." He whimpers, ears flattening, before regaining his composure and asking calmly, less aggressively, "Why aren't you with your humans? If you have any, that is." He cocks his head slightly, Patrick running off to the house at the sound of the phone, with Ileana following quickly and snapping at his shoes playfully.

Last edited by Chandler on Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Rayna pins her ears to her head, Quickly responding "I do have humans, But they aren't the nicest, and no other humans have told police yet..." Rayna whines, Shaking her fur as some sticks up, Revealing white and red scars on pink skin. "I wish someone would notice, but I can't just tell humans, We can't communicate the same way. Humans are more complicated." She sighs, Knowing if the officer saw the scars he would know what they're from. Many scars were from dog fights the humans put her in, some from abuse. Rayna lowers her head, Pinning her ears back to her neck as she growls at the thought, Quickly looking up and taking back her growl with a whine. Rayna looks at the canine, saying quietly "If you don't mind, Could you tell me why you don't join the force again, and how you lost your leg?" Her voice was almost silent, Not wanting to be a burden.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 pm

Flattening his ears, the canine sighs and sits, before starting carefully, "A female was brought to the force once when I was there, a beautiful wolf mix, and she birthed my pups. But... she was shot, and my fear of loud noises and depression stopped me from going back. I lost my leg trying to be a hero and stop a get-away car by jumping in front of it on my first case. My leg was too damaged to fix or heal naturally, so it was amputated."
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Rayna Looks down at the ground, Pinning her ears back before flicking them back and forth as she says "I bet you would be a great officer if you went back." her voice still quite, in fear of offending the officer, Though her words were meant for good. Rayna looks up, Saying "I bet she was beautiful, I can tell from her pups." A bit louder voice this time, More with her answer. Rayna smiles, Saying "I bet you, if I stayed here for a month, You could teach me how to be a police dog, If boxers and mastiffs are allowed." She said this, knowing if he had to teach, he would want to go back himself. Rayna wipes the smile off her face, trying not to be suspicious as she says "Well, Yes or no, Do you want to tackle the task? I bet you she would want you to." Her voice much louder, and powerful, like her normal relaxed voice.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:47 pm

Thinking carefully, the male nods. Before speaking calmly, "They allowed a wolf mix in the unit, they'd allow a boxer and mastiff. I trained most of my life to join the unit however, a month wouldn't mean much progress."
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:59 pm

Phoenix gently picked up Unicorn by her scruff, placing her in the hollow tree the family of three called their home. Next, the widowed mother picked up her coal colored pup, Dragon, Dragon whined, as he and Uni had been going on very little food for days, while their mother had been going on none. "Mommy, please come back with food, I don't want you to starve." Uni's white fluffy pelt had thinned, showing her ribs, the same had happened to dragon, only slightly worse because he would forfeit his food for his sister, however, Phoenix looked the worse, she was mostly just skin and bones, she had been eating pine cones to hold off starvation, however it wasn't working very well, the female red wolf was missing patches on her fur, making her thick coat thin. Phoenix smiled at her pup, trying to look better fed than she really was.  She caught the scent of two other dogs and headed in their direction, maybe if she was lucky they'd share some food with her.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Ciel yipped happily. This had been the first time the pound volunteers had allowed her out in the countryside. She turned to look at her brother, Hunter who was walking next to her. He seemed generally happy, his tail, which was curled, wagging slightly. "I wonder what we'll do..." Ciel's voice was quiet and low, her cranium raised upward to give it more volume. She tried to look past her brother, but couldn't see anything. Her brother shrugged as he responded, "I'm not sure, guess you'll have to wait and see, no?" Ciel growled lowly, glaring at her brother through narrowed optics.
Ciel
Ciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Rayna smiles, saying "So we will get the most progress in, if your owner approves, maybe I can join officially." Rayna used a more, official voice, as if speaking with someone of very high class. Rayna bows her head, saying "Want to go check in with you're owner? I can supply my own food, Maybe bring you guys some cow from my owners farm too, They are assholes, They deserve to work, they have enough money to buy more anyways" she says, Looking into the house. She figured food and a companion would make up for training, as for Rayna  was very smart, and they could easily teach her how to compete in other things, and make pretty large lumps of cash off what she already knows how to do. She is also a pretty good herder, chaser, attacked, swimmer, and racer. She has a big heart, and smart brain, that will let her agile and strong body push it's limits.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:28 pm

He nods and shakes his coat, motioning for her to follow and running to the house, as if his limb never went missing, a small 'thump' sounding as his prosthetic meets the ground. "Stealing isn't needed, Patrick and the Mrs. supply our food. I'm sure he wouldn't mind a replacement in the unit, either."
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Phoenix quickly began to pant shortly after she began her run toward the canines, they finally began to appear in the distance, she stopped for a rest, than began her stumble toward them, she was up on a hill, and the small lupine was able to see them, she couldn't make out their breeds, but she hoped the dogs would be willing to help her, she tripped on a stone, making her yelp loudly as she tumbled down the hill. She reached a stop at the bottom, laying on her side with her long limbs sprawled out in front of her, she raised her head, feeling dizzy. maybe a nap would be nice... she thought. But she needed to tell her pups first, she lifted her snout and howled, loud enough for the dogs and her pups to hear, but she wasn't awake long enough to hear her pups acknowledge Phoenix's nap, the lupine's head hit the soft earth and she drifted into unconsciousness.  
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:37 pm

Rayna smiles, Not able to contain herself. Though she looked well fed, She had to supply her own meals, Which was very hard to do. Rayna follows, walking inside with large eyes, looking up at the human. Her half cut tail, wagging crazily as she waits, Wondering what the answer will be. Rayna does what her owner taught her; "Sit pretty" a sit where she sits as tall as possible, Raises her head to look foward, and raises one front paw. After, anxious, she gets up, Standing up tall with her back end down a bit more, one back leg extended much like a German Shepherd pose. Rayna then goes up to her back legs, sitting pretty much, with her upper body in the air vertically. She then extends her back legs so she stands like a human, Pulling her front legs in close to her chest, trying to contain her excitment. She goes back to sitting, getting up and backing up, walking in circles as she waits for the coversation. Soon, hearing yelps and howls she runs outside, Seeing a red dot on the ground. Soon, making out it's figure as some sort of dog or wolf. She looks behind her, Knowing she would be back soon. She takes off at full speed, Getting there in less than a minute as she picks the dog up by the extra skin on their neck, Raising her head high so they wouldn't drag on the ground. She stops in the front ard of Chandlers home, Nudging the canines neck.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandler Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:39 pm

He freezes and pricks his ears, turning towards the sound and sprinting over, though with slight difficulty. He narrows his eyes and instinct kicks in at the sight of the lupine, his pelt bristling in alarm. "Rayna? What is this?" He asks with an alarmed growl, his instincts as a father and previous K-9 officer taking over.
Chandler
Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Rayna nudges the dog, now concluding she was a female, and some sort of wolf. Rayna picks her back up, Walking in to the officer with a concerned look in her eyes. She drops the female, Nudging her as Rayna runs back out of the house. She gets to her old owners house in minutes, Sneaking into the pig pen. Rayna grabs a medium adged pig, Picking it up by the neck and throwing it around, killing it. The pig was maybe a quarter of the size of herself. She runs back, Pig in mouth. She drops the pig in front of the stranger, Nudging them up as she whines. She finally answers Chandler, saying "A hurt canine, If it was you you would want help." her voice focused, in a way that says she has her mind set to helping this dog, and when her mind is set, It is impossible to change it. She tears off some of the skin, Letting the dog smell the blood in hopes it'll wake her up.
Steel
Steel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum